The shirt the Meadiac Group requested - Our original Valkyrie's Choice label on a retro style tee. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I love Nordic Farmhouse so much I would marry it! My favorite flavor profiles are sour and sweet, and this festive mead is very refreshingly tart! I especially love to drink it and serve it to my guests at the cranberry holidays (ie. Thanksgiving and Solstice/Christmas)!
I’m not getting the snickerdoodle/fall notes others do, but to be fair my palate is not the most refined. It’s a brisk lightly flavored mead to me, but I can’t pick out any particular flavor(s). It did help me through a good portion of the latest crossword, however. Going to let the rest of the pack sit awhile - sometimes aging is the secret formula to mind blowing mead. Will update down the road.
I didn’t care for early batches but with age this one is pleasant. Crisp, heavy vanilla forward (if you don’t like vanilla, this may not be for you). Balanced without being tart. I don’t pick up much on the apple, but not being a big apple fan that works for me. It would probably make a tasty mead bread!
BIG difference from last batch. Tasty up front mild oak taste that’s lighter than more mouthful meads like Wayfarer/Nordic Farmhouse/Psychopomp, richer than Buckland. I like to do a hard pour to release more of the carbon and let it sit a few minutes before drinking. I think it’s going to be AMAZING in a few months (assuming I am willing to let it age that long).